The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visits and use of this website, including referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. information such as your email address, which you enter when registering on our website;
4. information you enter when creating a profile on our website – for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, marital status, interests and hobbies, academic details, and occupation details;
5. information such as your name and email address, which you enter to set up email subscriptions and/or newsletters from us;
6. information you enter while using the services on our website;
7. information generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
8. information regarding any purchases made, services used, or transactions you make through our website, which may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and bank card details;
9. information you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which may include your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
10. information contained in any communications you send to us by email or through our website, including the content of the communications and their metadata;
11. any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing the personal information of another person, you must obtain their consent for both the disclosure and processing of personal information in accordance with this policy.
The personal information transmitted through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the respective pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our company group (which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
to the extent that we are required to do so by law; in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); to the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
The information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
The collected information may be transferred to the following countries which do not have equivalent personal data protection laws to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
Personal information that you publish on our website or send for publication on our website may be available via the internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section (E).
We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You may request that we provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Providing this information will be subject to the following terms:
Our website includes hyperlinks to and details of third-party sites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.